I don't get it...

I know someone on PA, who was telling me how they went and stood in line for WIC and food stamps. Saying they have no money, but it doesn't stop them from eating in resteraunts or going to bars. I am all for people getting the help they need, but it's almost like it gives (this person) extra money to spend elsewhere. Kinda makes me mad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I see where this is going.

If you don't think they need the help through PA and they seem like they are abusing it, then report it. Otherwise, quit complaining, it's none of your business.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Maybe someone else is buying their drinks or paying for their food?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Are you pissed you didn't think of it first?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• It happens way to much. This is a dream Obama is trying to fulfill. A world of couch potatoes who want everything given to them on a silver platter. If they can twist it or abuse it without fear of some penalty they will continue to breed nothing but more couch potatos sucking the life out of the hard working Americans.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Then report them!

I'm sooo sick and tired of seeing people bitching on here about how they know for a fact that people abuse the system because they know 3 or 4 or more people personally who do it.

Does it not occur to you that be not reporting them you are contributing to the problem rather than the solution??????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Somebody call the WAHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMBULANCE!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• You can see who is on PA on here!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• You can see who is on PA on here!!!!

Can you?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Report them if you feel they are abusing the program...if you can't do that then you just need to be quiet about it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I'm sooo sick and tired of seeing people bitching on here about how they know for a fact that people abuse the system because they know 3 or 4 or more people personally who do it.

If that many people know three of four people who abuse it, that is certainly indicative of a problem.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:24 PM on Sep. 13, 2009