Tips for short hair

I just got sick of having short hair, but hate to maintain long hair, for the convenience of the short style please any ladies that have fun hair style ideas that YOU yourself practice, not from online....... please, share some tips, or new things to try, I thought of doing a henna dye. I used to do this when I had long hair.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• How short is your hair now? Are you growing it out or keeping it short....sorry, I am confused....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I always like the bob style. How about trying something like Kate's style? I saw a girl yesterday who has the one side longer, but the other side was kind of swept up and spiky. It was kinda different.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• No Henna, it is impossible to color over or perm over!! I am a hairstylist, why not some fun chunky red and blonde higlights? If you have blue eyes it would really make them stand out!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have short hair which is naturally a mousy brown, I dye it funky red, a shade called Cardinal by Feria. Ask your stylist for layers, it will give short hair texture, I usually ask mine to razor cut the top and sides, and make the bangs uneven so I can bring them to the side. Find a texturizing cream that you can put on when your hair is wet, then either let it dry naturally or blow dry for more volume. I love having short hair, it is so easy and stylish!
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 2:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2009