Is anyone else here think they have a SLOB for a husband/SO?

My DH puts everything NEXT to where it is supposed to go. IF it goes in the trash, he puts it on the counter. If he takes off his shoes, they are NEXT to the shoe rack. IF he removes his clothes and they GET near the hamper, they go ON TOP of the lid.
Seriously??? I think it's a disorder or something!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• my husband will at least pick up his stuff..like any cups or dishes he leaves out or clothes...but he REFUSES to do basic chores around the house...like dishes, laundry, vaccuuming...ect.....
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 12:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Holy shit, my husband has cloned himself and is now plaguing you too!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!
    (so that would be a resounding YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) My DH annoys the hell out of me with his laziness and lack of common sense....especially when he puts his trash on the counter right above the cupboard where the trash can is....SERIOUSLY??!!!!!??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I think that might actually be MORE annoying than my DH. He leaves his cans in the living room, his dishes wherever he happens to set them, and his dirty clothes wherever he happens to change. He sees nothing wrong with having an end-table or nightstand with soda cans and glasses 2-3 high before he brings them to the trash, recycle or kitchen to be washed. I traded the hamper for a basket, then put the basket out IN the bedroom, not in the closet, and you know what, its too much effort apparently to move the dirty underwear that 1 foot to the basket. I want to scream some days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• nope, I'm the slob and he's the neat freak

Answer by admckenzie at 1:38 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• LOL wow there are clones everywhere!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• lol my husband does the same thing. i will bring him food cause hes to lazy to go fix him some. then we will leave his dishes every wheres until he is ready to save them or until i pick them up. he does'nt like to cook. either. and as for the cloths he will leave them all the floor them fuss me if i pick them up. his excuse is that they are not dirty so i have to just live with a slob.lol men i swear.
    lifeisgreatbut.

Answer by lifeisgreatbut. at 2:20 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Some men are just lazy...its pretty more common than you think LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I think I topped u all.. My husband is the top slobbs in the world.. he loves to wash his hands after he eats.. he leaves the cups and forks under his pillow so they won't be used by anyone else in the house! ((slob))! also he has a weird way of telling me he is hungry.. he slams down on the counter and askes what time is it! ((ahhh)) time for meto bounce... I'm so tired of this slob mess, he doesn't wash clothes or even the dishes.. the trash is another story. I'm with you women if they don't get the shit together we are going to show them what we can do! ((and nothing will get done))!!!!!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 5:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• My SO is somewhat of a slob. He expects me to cook every meal and if I'm not home, he bitches that he didn't eat at lunch time. HELLO you have two hands and you are old enough know when you are hungry and feed your damn self. He drinks soda like it's going out of style and collects them on the bar, which is next to the computer and I'm constantly picking up his friggin cans. his nasty socks and i have four kids instead of four.
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• LOL ...I think some of it is man/boy behavior...they just never were held accountable as children and they don't see their own filth. My DH can walk over a pile of stuff by the stairs and never think to bring some of it up with him...it's as if part of his brain has shut down. I would love if, for one day..they saw everything the way we do. I'm not the tidiest person out there...but I SEE the mess, I just live in frustration! I almost wish I had the luxury of not noticing like them, but I choose to work on my organizational skills instead :P~
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2009