How well was your Baby shower turn out? did you get everything or most everything? or nothing ? or close to it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmmm
    I got everything, even laundry detergent and nursing pads

LOL I actually went and bought some Mylicon and Infant Tylenol for Fever yesterday along with some extra vaseline (circumsision ouch) and a extra baby powder and nursing pads. Oh, I also bought my own milk storage bags because I plan to pump when I work
    Basically everything I have gotten is either extra or not for the baby directly. He's going to be such a spoiled little boy, lol I can already tell
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I got almost everything, I had to get a lot of bedding stuff for some reason no one cared to get that but everything else was taken care of, that might have also been because I didnt have a theme so no one knew what to get.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i will let ya know when i have mine nxt month hehehe im so excited
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• My family baby shower SUCKED it was more of a hassle to get everyone together. I didnt get anything that I needed but I did get an adorable Classic Winnie the Pooh outfit. Everyone complained and it just sucked!!!!!!
    DueOnSept23

Answer by DueOnSept23 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2009