After 14 years I found my first love! Im sad...

I'm married..We grew up in foster care,we were split not by our own choice, what do I do now. I never thought I'd find him again.

:o(

He still thinks of me and still cant find anyone like me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Question, if your marriage was healthy would you still be so excited? Could this 1st love be a crutch? While if what you say is true and your Husband is out on bail for domestic (against you?), then I think you should get away from your Husband and take some time for yourself. Some time to get things back on track where they need to be. In the end you are still married and need to focus on ending one relationship before starting another.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 3:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Don't do anything you would regret. Often the memory is better than vthe reality.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 1:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I agree with pp. If you are happily married there is no reason to do anything about it just b/c he "can't find anyone like you." And personally, if you haven't told him already, I would let your husband know that you have been communicating with this guy.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 1:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Pray for him... You're married and have your own family. After 14 years, you both grew into your own person and you have your life so all you have is in the past. Calm down and think it over... Talk to your DH about it...don't be sad by yourself.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 1:57 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I did tell my husband I found him, sad part is our marriage isnt so healthy, he is out on bail for domestic violence.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• OP your husband is a jerk and you should make a clean break. I don't think bringing a new guy in right after is smart. You need time to heal and make your own life. If it is right for you and this guy to be together it will happen just make sure you are healthy and not going to be an emotional drain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Yes, I agree with the last two people. Your should think about leaving your husband first. Stop thinking about that old lover because you do need to time to heal your heart alone first before you accept new love/relationship.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 11:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2009