Was I wrong?

My baby daddy trats me bad and I'm miserable with him. I went to a friends house after finding out he is talkin to the jail bait that he had a relationship with. We got back together. So I went to a friends and got drunk and there was this guy there that I've been liking for the last few days. We hit it off really well and after tellin him more about baby daddy he wants him out of my life and wants to take his place. He gave me hickies all over my neck and we hoked up a couple of times. I'm so digging him but dont really know what to do. Im tired of being mad and miserable by my baby daddy, but at the same time I dont really know this other guy but my friend does and she says he'll b good to me and treat me right. should I keep going for this new guy nor try yet another time with baby daddy?

binbon86

Asked by binbon86 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you need some time with just you and the children. I would advise you to stop with all of the drama and take some time to straighten your life out....both of them sound like losers to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• pp got it right.
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 3:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Neither, move to an apartment just you and your child. Find out who you really are before getting into a relationship with another guy.

Answer by louise2 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I don't like to be alone personally, so I wouldn't move out on my own and just spend time with my kids, I would probably try it with this new guy. Is there other family you can go live with so your not alone? Baby Daddy is crap, get away from him. Its a tough choice to make.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I would move if I had money this is my apt and Im trying to get baby daddy to leave but he doesn't have any money either. As far as the other guy goes I dont know how long it will last but for now he treats me well and he's good in bed and makes me feel like everything is rt. I feel like half the world has been lifted off of my shoulders.
    binbon86

Answer by binbon86 at 3:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have no family around, they are too far away and I honestly can't stand living with them cuz they try raising my kids the way they want not the way I want and my oldest child just started head start so I'd hate to pull him out cuz I won't b able to get him in if I move.
    binbon86

Answer by binbon86 at 3:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• baby daddy is too busy with jail bait for you so try the new guy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Uh, how old are you cause you act like your 13 with three kids. You are already calling this new guy your boyfriend. Sounds to me like you need to stop worrying about 'hoking" up and hickies and worry a little more about your kids. BTW where are your kids while you are at your best friends getting drunk and making out with future "baby daddy" #4???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I think you should step back and take a breath. Things will work themselves out, just give yourself time. Right now, I would leave both guys alone until things got worked out. Good Luck!
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• This is not a judgement, just my personal opinion. Regardless of what your babys dad is doing, you should conduct yourself with more class. Running around with hickies on your neck and getting totally crushed on some guy you just met are things most people do when they are teenagers. If this were happening to me, I'd make my babys dad leave. Later on when you are telling this story to someone else you won't have to say "I did this but hey my babys dad was doing this, etc etc etc". You should be the bigger person and end the relationship. Or tell him that you want to see someone else. And you called the chick your babys dad is talking to "jail bait", well, if she's really jail bait then I'd say your babys dad needs to get some help. I agree, focus on your children. Drinking at your friends house, well, we all need to blow off some steam. But I do also agree, it sounds like you are way too focused on a freaking man.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2009