~Thanks Ladies~

Thankyou to all who stuckup for me and reported my basher to Cafemom! I really appreciate it! The truth in what she said is this: I was a drunk. I'm still an alcoholic which is why I don't drink. I experimented with marijuana when I was a teenager also. I do not do drugs now. When I was 15 I slept with a married man. Like I've said before, if I could take it back I would but I can't. What I can say is that I learned alot from it. I guess I always look like crap, lol. I'm sorry that some people don't agree with me looking like I just rolled out of bed. I'll try to brush my hair more often, :) I was a wild child. I'm sorry that this woman felt like I walk around with my nose stuck in the air, I certainly don't think I do. Again thankyou for sticking up for me and anyone who wants to know something about myself or my past please feel free to ask me, I have nothing to hide. :)

Katrina3016

Asked by Katrina3016 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Any time lady...we got your back. The past is the past, and we learn from our mistakes and mature, that's what life is all about. No one should judge, that is not our job. I hope you have a great rest of your weekend. <3
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 3:01 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• oh i read that

sorry someone had to be so immature, live and learn and you have as you mentioned before...
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2009