iam an medium brown skinned african american female that wants to tan to evev complexion.is that possible.spray or bed tan will work

sexybutter

Asked by sexybutter at 3:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would call the local tanning salon and ask them. Ask if they think spray tans would be beneficial to you. Two things I don't like about spray tans is the potential to be orangey and the smell. How about using a lotion with a self tanner.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:34 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I'm curious, why do you want to be darker in the first place? I ask because my husband too has a medium skin tone with undertones of yellow and he gets made fun of alot being called "yellow". When he was younger he stayed outside nonstop to make himself darker so I was just wondering if this is something you actually want to do or if someone has made you feel bad about your skin tone. I'm white and tanning beds, sprays, lotions, etc, everything I've tried has made me orange instead of tan. Since you already have a tan I'm not sure what they will do to you.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2009