My b/f and I have been together for about a year. We were best friends first and we got together. Now that we have been together for a while he keeps saying I dont love him because I won't give him sex everynight. Wut do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• It's called manipulation to bully you into giving him what he wants. What about what you want? Tell him to grow up and learn to compromise.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Just what you are doing... don't do it if you don't want to do it. Threaten to leave his sorry butt and see what he does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Have sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I've been on the other side of this question so I'm going to suggest to try and explain to him that some nights, you just don't feel like it. Make sure that he knows there is nothing wrong with HIM and that it's in no way because you don't WANT him, just that you aren't in the mood. My hub would sometimes just be to tired and/or just not want to and I always felt SO unwanted.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• What and the only reason he keeps you around is for sex. Some BF :-/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• What is it that brought the two of you together from best friends to a couple? As girls we are brought up to beware that boys only want one thing, and sadly, it seems to carry on into adulthood, too - NOT that there aren't exceptions to the rule of thumb here. How long was it that your now BF had been without a GF/sex? I know this may hurt, and I certainly don't want to cause hurt to any of you wonderful ladies out there, but, the way you worded it, him saying you don't love him because you don't give him sex every night...that is not good. Love and sex are two totally different things, and yes, many men have a difficult time deciphering this. I know it will hurt very, very much, but you don't need someone that just wants sex. You deserve better.
    edcmyangels

Answer by edcmyangels at 3:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• First, I would learn how to spell! Are you serious? He is doing nothing but what every guy does to get into a girls pants, tells them what he thinks they need to hear to give him sex. Grow up, this isn't even a serious question! If it is then I feel sorry for you and you have alot of growing up to do. And it's WHAT not WUT. Go back to school, do something with your life other than sitting around whining about your boyfriend whining.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2009