Where in Florida????

hey ladies!

So now im thinking of spending my annivesary weekend in Fl. Well I've seen a couple of nice places and its def cheaper to stay out there than up in Maine where i first wanted to.... i love the tropical beaches anyways..... Well I need some suggestions on where to stay if there are any places i should know about and where i can find the cheapest flights out of boston( i checked southwest.... they dont fly out of boston.)

mybabies24

Asked by mybabies24 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Travel

• Naples and Sanibel are nice areas. They might be expensive though so make sure you check into them first.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 9:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• go to expendia.com or cheaptickets.com for cheap flights, go to this website to find local things to do when you get here and where would be the cheapest for you. http://www.visitflorida.com/
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 10:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Destin or Fort Walton Beach is great. We stayed in FWB and had a condo on the beach...it was very affordable. We fly into Pensacola and drove over
    momwillandturn

Answer by momwillandturn at 9:56 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I live in Florida (Daytona Beach area) and travel all over the state. It depends on when you're coming.If it's during the summer, you can get some great deals,but the center of the state, and anywhere Ft. Lauderdale Miami, are way too hot. Anywhere in the panhandle-Ft. Walton Beach, Destin, Pensacola would be great. As would Amelia Island, New Smyrna Beach, Daytona Beach Shores. Find out where you can get good flights and I can answer any questions you have. If you just want beaches, just about anyplace on the east coast or upper west coast would be great. Most areas will have great restaurants and cater to tourists.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Naples, Sanibel, Bonita Springs area...beautiful but may be pricy. Check out the hotels...they may have discounts because of the summer and they need tourism $$
    1funkymomma

Answer by 1funkymomma at 3:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Sanibel is beautiful! Another great spot is Perdido key and Cape San Blas. You can rent a beach house for a great price and even get to see sea turtles at certain times of the year. My mom, dad, and brothers went to the Cape and loved it. It is beautiful and they have a protected nature area there.
    busybee914

Answer by busybee914 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I live near Pensacola, FL or you can always come to Gulf Shores, AL
    JennBear54

Answer by JennBear54 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I personally like St.Augustine, it's got beautiful beaches and lots of people. Big toursit place. Some places are pricy to stay at, but there's always something to do. ♥♥ Me and my dad used to live there for a while.
    youngartista

Answer by youngartista at 8:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2008