Rash?

My DD is 2 and has sensitive skin as is. But out of no where yesterday a rash sort of thing appeared on her back. Theres a group of about 10 bumps but they are raised like pimples but are almost like rough. They also have redness around them. They seem to bother her only if I am looking at them. And then I believe she tries to itch them. They havent gotten bigger or smaller or changed in any way since yesterday. And I havent changed detergent or anything like that. Any idea of what this could be?

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 4:36 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My DD is 7 months and she has little red bumps all over her arms and legs. They kind of look like pimples and some are clustered together. We live in Ohio, (I'm not sure about you) but maybe it is allergies?
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 4:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• We live in PA. Umm im not sure. She does have allergies but mostly to like dogs and cats and she hasnt been around them lately so im really not sure what it could be. But it sounds like they have something similiar if not the same,
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 5:09 PM on Sep. 13, 2009