my baby is dead???

i went to the doctor friday

and when they did the ultrasound they told me that they couldn't see the baby and that it's rare after 10 weeks they should see the baby pretty good and that's when they told me that my baby probably stopped growing since my last visit do you think it's dead have you heard of this before its been 4 e=weeks since that visit and i haven't bled or nothing

i don't get it>>>

ihope

Asked by ihope at 4:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have you had an u/s before this one? maybe it was just a chemical pregnancy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Not trying to be rude at all.. but did you talk to the doctors about it and what did they say?? When do you go back?
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i agree. what all did the dr say? are they ordering for a follow up ultrasound or are they going to recheck your HcG levels? Your dr should have explained very clearly what s/he reccomended and what the plan would be. and you should have also asked him about every concern and question you had
    prd2b_calledmom

Answer by prd2b_calledmom at 6:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I agree with the above. Definitely talk to your doctors about your concerns. If they believed your baby had died, I'm sure they would have told you. Sorry I can't be more helpful, but next time ask your doctor. Youre paying for his/her time.
    mellibelli917

Answer by mellibelli917 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2009