baby so low its hard to pee???

So yesterday and today I have barely been able to go potty! I have to leab forward to put pressure on my bladder just to squeeze a tiny bit out! Even when there is a lot it still wont come out real fast, liek something is blocking it...is this significant to anything?? Im 37 weeks 4 days...

oh i know its not a UTI cause i get those all the time =D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's probably because at 37 weeks your baby might have dropped. Which means it's sitting lower. I had this problem too. The baby's weight might be putting more pressure on your insides. I had to go more frequently, but went little at a time. It will ease up after you have your baby. Congrats :) You are almost there!
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 5:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I was just gettin ready to post same thing! Im 38wks 1d an it is very hard for me to pee! Its startin to piss me off lol cuz my bladder feels like its full i just cant get it all to come out! Urg cant wait til my lil man is finally here that way im able to pee!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• You can get into a hands and knees position for a bit to take the pressure off the bladder and that might move the baby just enough to allow you a more satisfying pee. But expect to have to pee much more often in smaller volumes.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 7:30 PM on Sep. 14, 2009