Is anyone else excited about all the new seasons of tv shows starting again?

I'm so sick of reruns. lol. I haven't really watched tv since summer started because all my tv shows ended. But they are all starting up again! Yay. I like having that hour or so to myself to veg out. lol. On the upside I've gotten a lot of reading done this summer! That was nice. Hard with a 18 month old boy climbing all over you to see what mommas got haha! But good.

LucasMama08

Asked by LucasMama08 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well my tv shoe true blood ends tonight but it is okay bc now vampire daires have started and I am still waiting on LOST season 6 to start the supense is killing me and Dexter season 4 starts soon too so I am excited about that.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 5:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I"m sad that e.r. is over, but I'm looking forward to some of the new shows and especially Jay Leno being on earlier. I like Letterman better, but I can't stay up that late and be at work at 7 am!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I'm looking forward to the new season of sit coms! I know they're corny, but I they're so relaxing! I love Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, How I Met Your Mother....and I'm looking forward to Jenna Elfman's new sitcom, Accidentally on Purpose (I think?). I know, I know....but really I am....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Yess!!
    I can NOT wait for House. My favorite show EVER.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2009