Does anyone else feel a lot more pregnant than you should?

I am almost seven months pregnant with number two and I feel like I'm nine months. Like my due date should be right around the corner.(Well really it is =) ) My tummy feels so huge and tight, and the baby feels so low its crazy. My son didn't get this low until he was nearly ready for birth. I am just so happy the weather is finally cooling off. I can deal with being huge and pregnant in the fall and winter, while lugging my 18 month old son around. But its too damn much in the summer haha!

Anyone else feel like this?

LucasMama08

Asked by LucasMama08 at 5:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MEE!! I'm 35 weeks and have felt like i was 42 weeks since I hit the 27 week mark.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 6:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I'm only 10 weeks... but I'm showing a LOT earlier than I did with my first. lol. But I still look like I just had a few too many beers and have that gorgeous beer belly going.. Haha. . .
    Do you know what you're having?
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Nope this one is a surprise. Which I was totally cool with it was my idea after all. But now I'm having these crazy dreams about what the baby will be.. Hmm. I like to play games about the new baby with my son. We went to the store and I asked him "Do you think its going to be a little brother or sister?" And I held up two baby hats one pink one blue. He sat looking for a while, and I'm thinking Oh MY Gosh! He knows! What ever he picks I'm going with. and he grabbed both of them from me and threw them. Ha ha! So I'm thinking okay, maybe it wasn't the sign I was looking for! hahaha
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 5:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• haha I'm 27 weeks on Wednesday. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like this! It's good to know there's hope! lol. I keep thinking they messed up somewhere and I'm either two months further, or having twins hahah!
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:20 PM on Sep. 13, 2009