How is it okay for men to fart and not us women???

I was in the store yesterday and I heard this rumbeling sound and behind me was this man scraching his balls and he smelt just like eggs. He farted right next to me and said,"well I had tuna for lunch and I think it is saying he doesn't belong"! ((what)) He didn't say sorry of my fault or even oops. He just did it and walked away! So before he left I said, "now if I farted like that you would be like thats nasty it smells like cheese! he said your not suppose to fart or burp..It's not lady-like. ((hell yea we do)) I say if you gotta go u gotta go even if that means fart, burp whatever.. I mean he looked at me and he said women are not suppose to do that.. Why is that???? Why do men say women are not suppose to fart... help moms!!

Linsigirl26

Asked by Linsigirl26 at 5:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know but thats a stereotype that doesn't happen in our house! We don't do any bodily functions while the other person is eating, for example, hub will go into another room to fart if I'm trying to eat or something like that but any other time, we find it funny. "Ladylike", well, so it's okay for him to fart and have YOU smelling it but not okay for you? You should have let one RIP, LOL. My hub will even say GOOD ONE if I fart loud enough for him to hear and always thinks it's funny. Yes, I will admit this, we have even had farting contests, lol. You should have asked that guy if he had crabs! LOL.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• lol Idk. I never thought that way. I burp and fart as I please, and I dont excuse myself. Why should I excuse myself for a naturally occuring body function?
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 5:50 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Ive never been a farter. Sure I did every once in a blue moon I was more of a burper... Now that Im pregnant im farting constantly.. LOL My Dh will say "Good one!" or something like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Haha! I have wondered that too. I have seen so many men and teenage boys who scratch themselves right in front of you! I especailly hate it when my daughter sees and it is right at her eye level! Its just so rude!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 5:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2009