TTC number 2

My husband and I want to have another baby our first wasnt planned at all. He just got home from Iraq and sex was so good but need less to say no protection got us pregnant after him being home less then a month. this time he isnt gone any technics are those ovulation calanders right? cause if they are im ready to go im at my peck today.

gosh i shouldnt stress and just have sex and not worrie. i just dont want my babies to far apart in age if i get pregnant now they will be two years thats how i want it..god this isnt going to work for me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I honestly used the ovulation calenders with my first and now i'm 10wks with my second, but it will only work if you know exactly how long your cycles are my are 28days every time, good luck it will happen
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• The calendars only work if you're regular, i.e., if your cycle is the same every month, and not always then because it's very possible to still have an off cycle every now and then. If it's not regular (or even if you are), charting is your better bet. Go to www.fertilityfriend.com for info.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Good luck! I wanted my kids 2 yrs apart too but that didn't work. My kids will be 4 years apart..I am due in the spring. What worked for me is using either www.mymonthlycycles.com or www.yourdays.com.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2009