OK this might be TMi but..

I just had my son 5 months ago and i just got ahemerroid and im wondering if that could be a sign that im preggo i got them with my last pregnancy buttowards the end and ive been nausiated a little and im on birth control but sometimes im a few hours late taking it and my hubby and i use condoms but not all the time could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• u had sex. u have a chance of being pregnant.
    depending on ur birth control...could depend on if those are pregnancy symptoms or side effects from the BC.
    prd2b_calledmom

Answer by prd2b_calledmom at 6:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have heard for people getting pregnant right after they had a baby, its possible. Talk to ur dr and asked because ur suppose to take ur birth contorl at the same time everyday, so yes it is possible that you are pregnant
    colesbabygirl

Answer by colesbabygirl at 6:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• It's possible that you're pregnant, so if you think you may be, just take a test. Personally, I was in hemmrhoid hell when I was pregnant. Afterward my BMs were still irregular for a long time, so ask your pediatrician at your baby's next apt. In the meantime, it's safe to use hemmrhoid creams, and try Activia it worked wonders for me!
    mellibelli917

Answer by mellibelli917 at 8:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2009