I havent had sex in over 2 years...

Now for most women who read my last question about him not doing anything for the kids.. well he is handicapped ok and I'm not saying he has to do alot.. this man can do pretty much everything we can pluss! now I havent had sex in over 2 years. I met him 2 years ago. The kids I have are NOT his.. I am feening for sex badd. I want to buy some toys but you know women, they are not the same! TMI)) but what should I do? my husband is parolized from the waist down.. the fingers are not fun anymore.. ((sorry)) TMI.. but what should I do ladies help me fast..

Linsigirl26

Asked by Linsigirl26 at 6:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Damn, I missed that post! Okay, what about oral? He's only paralyzed from the waste down, his mouth still works right? WOW! I don't even know what I would do if I had to go that long without! I commend you for your strength!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Get a bullet! and maybe you can get a strap on for him and strattle him. Get one that feels real. Maybe that will help.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 6:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Ohhhhhhhhh, thats a good idea!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:07 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• hey hey yall r having more fun than me... help me yall! lol-lol-lol
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 6:08 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Do you love him, truly love him? What made you think when you got together with him that you would be o.k. without EVER having sex again? Sex is a very important part of a marriage. It seems as though, other than cheating and I certainly do NOT recommend that, that you are going to have to turn to toys. There are so many online places you can order from, check out other groups here on CafeMom for suggestions about some good ones, and they supposedly come in completely discreet packages.
    edcmyangels

Answer by edcmyangels at 6:09 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• LOL, okay your right, lets stay focused ladies! Tell him you want oral ALL DAY LONG damnit!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• you knew this when you got up with him. what did you think you'd do when you got the feeling? get a dildo and let him thrust it in until you find religion and scream oh god.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• yall must be gettin it in all night.. yall aint right... well I have been using a dildo and yes i let him tickel the g-spot when i feel like finger food..((ok))! Now when I met him we tried so many times to have sex, like some blue diamonds......ummmm ok ((viagra))! It worked for about 1 min not counting!!! but the doctor said he will have sinsation when he walks.. when the fuck is that...dammit! so ladies I just need some sex tapes and a bag of chips cause this is going to be a long night!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Have him use a dildo on you. My husband said masturbating yourself isn't near as much as someone else doing it for you. lol. You can find one's that are similar to real penises and show him how you like it....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Sep. 14, 2009