Does anyone else miss the old cartoons?

I miss older cartoons like classic Mickey Mouse, and The Flintstones, and Tom & Jerry stuff like that. I don't like some of the stupid cartoons they have now. I wish they had a channel with all old Disney stuff or is there one? I'm downloading a lot of older stuff like Mickey, Donald, and Goofy for my daughter to watch. I also just finished burning all the Wee Sing movies like Sillyville, Big Rock Candy Mountain, and Grandpa's Magical Toys. I used to LOVE watching these when I was little. Does anyone else remember those movies?

oxojen178oxo

Asked by oxojen178oxo at 6:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i miss rugrats when they were little before dill and before they became grown up.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 6:04 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Yeah... Tom & Jerry, Top Cat, The Flintstones.. where I live, there's a channel with ALL those good oldies. LOL When I found it.. it stayed there for like a week. LMFAO
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 6:08 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Oo yeah me too! yeah i used to watch it all the time before Dill came along.
    oxojen178oxo

Answer by oxojen178oxo at 6:09 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• My five year old loves Tom and Jerry...he watches it at my parents on "Boomerang" they have a lot of the old cartoons on there- like Yogi Bear and Flinestones. I think he has seen Smurfs but didn't care for it...I loved Smurfs.

I didn't grow up watching Sillyville or Grandpa's Magical Toys but I found the VHS of Granpa's and my two year old loves it...I wish I could find Sillyville- it is so cute- we used to watch it at the day care I worked at.

On Saturdays now, you can't watch cartoons like we use to growing up unless you have Disney channel...it is sad really.
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 6:13 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Me too. Tom & Jerry is actually on now, but they talk and that irritates me I refuse to watch it. We rent the old cartoons at the library sometimes. Oh and Bullwinkle is on Saturday nights here too.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Yes, i miss Bugs bunny and the road runner. Ah the good old days lol.
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 6:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Oh yeah Looney Toons were awesome too!
    oxojen178oxo

Answer by oxojen178oxo at 6:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Yes!! all these new cartoons are just... insane for the most part.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• We watch them all on-demand with comcast. We just got done watching Tom and Jerry. We love the original Scooby-Doo!!!
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i miss the old scooby doo and the old bus bunny and warner brother's caroons, with buggs bunny, daffy duck, elmer fudd, and all them...
    hanniwrencher

Answer by hanniwrencher at 6:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2009