Is this normal?!?! Can barely eat at 33weeks!

Every time I go to eat, a few bites in I feel soo nauseous that the food becomes unenjoyable & I can rarely finish. However, I'm still hungry! What's up with that?!?! I'm 33weeks btw...

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 6:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• uggghhh im going through the same thing.. i will be 34 weeks on tuesday, and when i try to eat, it feels so forced and gross, but i still feel hungry..? Its weird and i keep getting scared my baby is not getting all the food she needs, but just keep taking your prenatals and drinking lots of water.. thats what im trying to do! lol
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 10:43 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• sounds normal. its nausea which can last all throughout your pregnancy. there was a time when all i could eat at the end of my pregnancy was cold pizza with A1 sauce and parmesan cheese.. GROSS lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:24 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I did boost/ensure drinks at that point because I couldn't eat much without feeling so full I was gonna burst :P Ask your doc if you are concerned but sounds about right from my own experiences.
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 6:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• vitamin B-6 is good for nausea, ginger too.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/besttreatments/morning-sickness-treatments-vitamin-b6-for-normal-nausea-and-vomiting-in-early-pregnancy

some women have mornning sickness throughout their whole pregnancy
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Sounds pretty normal. On top of the minimal amount of space your baby is giving your stomach, it's hard to eat when you're tired and irritable already. Try your favorites, it's very normal to have a decreased appetite. Keep it simple, as in don't go crazy with spices and flavors. Keep up with drinking plenty of water and just eat when you're hungry. Hope you feel better soon!
    mellibelli917

Answer by mellibelli917 at 8:17 PM on Sep. 13, 2009