I'm watching a little girl that is HORRIBLE.. do i tell her mom to come pick her up?

This little girl screams in my face, hit my 7 month old and gave her a black eye. thinks all of my daughters toys are hers. she is demanding and rude. shes 4. What do i do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I wouldn't personally put up with that crap. At 4, she should know pretty much whats acceptable behavior and what is not. Has the mother informed you on what punishments are acceptable? Does she act like this at home?
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I wouldn't let any child interfere with the way I was raising my own child. If you can't contain the older child, you should resign. You could try asking the mother for advice etc but it would probably rock the boat less to just let the mom know you can't watch the child anymore.
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 6:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Ask her mother how you are aloud to discipline. If things do not improve (after you tell her mom what she's doing) You should tell her mom to find other arrangements. Don't let some tyrant hurt your sweet baby!
    ashleybgarcia

Answer by ashleybgarcia at 6:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I wouldn't allow her in my house.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 6:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• get rid of the little brat. I hate when Parents let their children act like that.. You know the child gets to act like that around the Mother otherwise she'd know it wasn't acceptable at someone elses home
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Tell the mom you just can't watch her again because she's too challenging to have around.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:40 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• yeah.your poor babu doesnt need to be around that kid
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• If she was just being a brat to me, I would try and deal with it, but if she hit MY CHILD, than I'd be on the phone with her mother demanding she come pick her child up immediately or I'm throwing her out the door. Not literally but you know what I mean. I draw the line at bratty children when it starts hurting my own child.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I would tell her. And I wouldn't babysit anymore. Your daughter can pick up on the bad behaviors.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• so my dh took my 3 year old over to our cousin's house to stay away from the bad influence. the 7mo old is sleeping. and now i'm just waiting for her ride to come pick her up. no more babysitting this girl.. thats for sure!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Sep. 13, 2009