Has anyone ever tried Zestra?

Bf and I have alot of factors right now that have caused our love life to gridlock. I have alot of stress from my job and we have a 6 month old who hasnt yet mastered sleeping through the night. I was wondering if anyone has ever used Zestra and if they would reccomend it.
It says on the box that its clinically proven to help but its very expensive.
Also on a side note if anyone has any ideas for help with romantic things we could do together to lead up to making love? the only things i can come up with are him brushing my hair and maybe taking a shower together.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• How about good old fashioned necking?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Making out on the sofa and hope your parents don't walk in and catch you!
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 7:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• nothing worse than a gridlocked love life...wtf does that even mean? who talks like that? do you factor in to your gridlock or just drive into it. i thought only traffic gridlocked. r u loving in traffic? is that your factor? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Honestly a 6 month old is bound to cause a little traffic jam between the sheets...I don't know how you'd avoid it. By now you are on your way to sleeping thru the night hopefully!
    DH and I do things to keep us sassy which are so cliche it's embarrassing, like getting a babysitter & making sure we get a "date night" in. Yep, when the twins were tiny we had dinners in nice restaurants with both of our heads falling into the food from sleep deprivation!
    We do use some fun stuff including Zestra which I take a little more seriously than those flavored warming oils because of the clinical tests & the fact it's made by a women-run lab. (Also, we are TTC again and so fancy lubes are out of the question!) Zestra does help me get in the mood. Probably Zestra and a cappuccino would be worth trying?
    GingerTwins

Answer by GingerTwins at 11:04 AM on Jan. 12, 2010