CafeMom Community Guidelines...when was the last time you read them?

Would anyone agree on here maybe it is time to go back and re-read the CafeMom Community Guidelines...on all sides?

the guidelines are at the bottom right of the page.

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 6:40 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I just re-read them and I think every should take the time to go back and read them again and if you have never read them...then now would be a good time......it would make this a better place to be.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 6:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• asking people to be aware of, and follow the rules? Crazy idea there. And thanks, I skimmed them when I joined but didn't realize how important they would be.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 6:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• As long as there is an "ANON" option, the rules will be broken. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the ONLY place the "ANON" option should exist is among the Health and Relationships sections. Seriously, if you have to remain anonymous while asking for decorating or shopping advice, you have a problem! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:51 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Lorikeet said it well...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Yes...she did!
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 7:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I read the guidelines at least once a month because I am always linking to it for various reasons. I do not agree with removing the anon option. As long as these questions show in a google search then it needs to stay that way. I do not want my screen name showing up in association with some of the crack brained words that pass for questions and answers. I am sure others who post anon agree with that. It's not the like groups or journals that can be set for members only. However, I would point out that in journals and groups people are just as vicious and unruly when you know the SN posting.

If rules are being broken under the guise of anon, then click the report button. CM knows who these people are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I agree.... I'd also like to point out that you broke the rules.... LOL it says you can discuss CM policy but only in the CM section... Bad girl. ;-)
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• My bad....LOL.....I guess it was worth it to me to share the guidelines with this group....where WE ALL needed a little reminder on how WE need to conduct our self on CM....oops.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 9:01 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• AHHHH I'm telling CafeMoooooooooooooommmm!!!!!!!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• You've got to be kidding me. You are on here all the time acting like a jerk. Haha talk about funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Sep. 13, 2009