What are you dressing your child up as for Halloween?

My son will just be a year at Halloween, and he is going to be a bumblebee, the costume is from the disney store and is adorable, but I am now hearing it's too common, I thought it was cute? So what are your children going to be this year?

AidensMommy20

Asked by AidensMommy20 at 6:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• My 4 year old will either be Mario (If I can find the blue overalls grr) from Super Mario Bros & My bf will be Luigi or my son will be Simon from Alvin and The chipmunks with my nephews being Alvin & Theodore.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 7:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Our 6 yr old has never dressed up, he doesn't like to. Our 7 yr old is going to be batman, and our 13 yr old wants to be the joker. He just wants to scare the little kids. lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I think it could be too common but who really cares especially if you like it plus you already bought it......

my oldest son is six and is going to be Heatblast from Ben 10. My youngest will be a year on October 29th and I am thinking of having him be a puppy or a lion. I saw them on partycity.com and buycostumes.com....they have some really cute things if you are going to change your mind for your son.
    KiLora_Gifts

Answer by KiLora_Gifts at 6:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• My dd will be 23 mos, and I want to dress her up as a butterfly or a princess. I think she would love anything she can dance in...
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2009