When a person asks advice...

Is it really necessary to add why you think other's ideas suck balls? Is it not enough to just add your own opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Poeple who do that are the people who think they are always right, they need to wake up and face reality, the world don't revolve around them.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I can see putting down someone else's advice or ideas if a person has relatable experience that shows it to be bad advice or a bad idea. She would just be trying to help someone avoid a bad situation or outcome.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:20 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I agree with Pnukey.

I am guilty of this, but only if I've been there or see a legitimate flaw... but I'll always explain why I feel that way, and not put the other person down...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 7:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Opinions are just that - opinions.
    That means that one person's opinion is not right and another's is wrong.
    I think some people just need to get over themselves and be nice to everyone in the post.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Sep. 13, 2009