Want know what you ladies think?

i know this is too soon but i got my iud taken out almost a week ago and my dh and i had sex the day b4 i got it taken out. Now i have been moody and having breast pain and pain by my belly botton and hungry all the time. oh and i got done with my period over a week ago. could i have something wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That is just your hormones trying to get back to normal is what it sounds like! But there could be a very slim chance for pregnancy, but some of those it would be too early it being only a week!
    AidensMommy20

Answer by AidensMommy20 at 7:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I had to go get my IUD out last week because i am 7 weeks pregnant so i guess anything is possible. I had the Paraguard IUD. I know the Merena is hormonal, where Paraguard is not so what your feeling may be due to the IUD being taken out if it is the hormonal one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i had the paraguard
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Its probably just your body adjusting from having the IUD taken out.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• same thing happened to me, u had mirena and it was because of the hormones leaving my system.

but, yes you could have gotten pregnant.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 8:56 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Well, I don't know what Mirena does for you b/c I had Paraguard. You might also be pregnant or your hormones are adjusting to the change!
    QueenBee319

Answer by QueenBee319 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 13, 2009