Birth Control

What type of BC do you use? and how long have you used it? Any problems or side effects?

young.mommy.21

Asked by young.mommy.21 at 7:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Health

• condoms, no side effects!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• im on yasim and ive been on it for almost a year no i havnt had any side effects for it
    emmasmommy615

Answer by emmasmommy615 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I just found out I'm pregnant, but before we started trying, I used a diaphragm. May seem a little out of date, but I just don't want to put unnecessary hormones in my body. The various fluids dripping out for awhile did take some getting used to (you have to leave it in 6 hours)
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 7:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I'm currently on Ortho try cycline lo dose--- why its old and has been around forever so we know the side effects
    Yas is too new for me my rule of thumb is 15 years
    I've been on it for 7 years minuse pregnancy and breastfeeding (then I used the mini pill for breastfeeding past 6 months) but once I was done right back to OTL
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 7:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Currently condoms. Most recent was lo estrin and it gave me migraines with and insane amount of breakthrough bleeding.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2009