Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there a name for this???

We were talking at work the other day, and the subject of cheating/affairs came up. We all know that when a man is seriously involved (living with a mate/married) and sees another woman on the side on a 'regular' basis, it is referred to as his mistress. Put that in reverse, when a woman sees another man on a regular basis, what is HE called???

Answer Question

Asked by edcmyangels at 7:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (15)
  • Pappasito
    sugar daddy
    Good question, I do not think there is the equivalent word for mistress for males..Ha how ironic..

    Answer by bella69147 at 7:28 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • Sancho! lol

    Answer by geminisummerz at 7:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • the delivery man

    Answer by AmaliaD at 7:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • A gigilo? What is that?

    Answer by EireLass at 7:36 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • The Milkman, Postman, or the Pool Cleaner.

    Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • her lover

    Answer by Bmat at 7:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • spare parts!

    Answer by auntj at 7:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • An idiot! lol

    Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • a mister

    Answer by jesse123456 at 7:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • boytoy

    Answer by rkoloms at 8:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.