Could I be pregnant?

I had a miscarriage on Aug 7 or 10th (I cant remember), Hubby and I had unprotected sex on the 28th and 29th (we were wanting to wait a month b4 ttc again, but things happen. All the other times we used protection). Af still has not come and I am having some signs of bring pregnant, sore boobs, Im really really emotional, and having really light cramping here and there (but still no af). I dont want to get my hopes up, but I wanted to see what other people thought.

My doc said I can try again after my first af, so please no advice on that. Also I am in a good place and a right frame of mind. Like I said my hubby and I are not ttc b4 af shows up. I realize it takes time to heal, so please no advice for that as well. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Test and if it's negative you could test once a week until AF shows up. If you go a whole month with negative tests and no AF then I would go see your Dr.

For what it's worth I had a friend who conceived very quickly after a MC and went on to have a healthy baby boy who turned 1 this month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• go get a test.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• get a test....come on you know that is really the only answer why even ask it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I guess i didnt say, but i took a test on the 10th and it was neg. so i was wondering if there was any hope of me being pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2009