Back Labor??

Well around 5:30pm...I felt my son roll over...He was in a C shape along side my left side of my belly w/ his head down....Now i Feel his butt right at my rib line and all his movements i can now feel in my back! N for the past hour My Back feels like a Burning Tingling feeling! My Due date was Sept. 11th....Do you think i could be having Back Labor?

oxcarirenexo

Asked by oxcarirenexo at 7:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• back labor is intense.. you cant even realyl do anything. i was in back labor for 20 hours.. its CRAZY PAIN! my contractions NEVER came down it was one LONG MAJOR contraction.... i felt it in my back stomach legs butt uper back.. everywhere....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• if your feeling his butt in your ribs it doesnt even sound like he dropped it's probably just the baby kickin you in the back
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• If you are feeling kicks in your back, it probably means that the baby is facing backwards, which is good- babies are born much more easily if they are facing towards the back. Back labour actually occurs when babies are posterior (face outwards) during labour, and it really really really hurts a lot! My son was posterior until he flipped over early in the pushing stage, and it was incredible back pain... my next two deliveries were pieces of cake after that!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:20 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I had major back labor it was AWFUL & my daughter came out face up! OUCH!!!!
    Ilovemybbgrl

Answer by Ilovemybbgrl at 6:56 PM on Sep. 14, 2009