For Christians and People who believe in God AND this Country. Do you want it back?

What an anthem for what's going on in America right now. Normally, I would put this in Religion because it's Christian music - but it's much more befitting to be put here - in light of the condition of the country and all the people who are ready to fight.

Listen to the words.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M5Hc8ofIHs
(clickable link below)

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 7:48 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Panties in a bunch much IhartU?
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 8:40 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• apparently they forgot that those who came to this country traded in their bible for land brutally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Back from where or whom? When was this a Christian country?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• This country was founded as a Christian nation. Believe it or not but WAY to much evidence shows otherwise.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• It amazes me how people don't study history anymore. I just wonder why people think our forefathers came to this country. I can trace my family tree to 1626 Plymouth, Massachusetts. I know why they came. My great....grandfather was a preacher. Like it or not our country was settled and founded on biblical principles.

OP, I'll watch your video in just a bit!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:08 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• What makes you think that someone has someone taken our country or Christianity? Christianity is inside your heart. No one can take it from you. It is a gift from Jesus. No one else can give it and no one can take it away. This country was built on freedon. To be free means that you don't have to be Christian. I celebrate Easter and Christmas and no one has arrested me yet. When some goverment power tells me I must be a Christian, then that's when American is gone. I'm Christian by choice not by mandate.
    tweeta

Answer by tweeta at 8:20 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Christians are not outnumbered. There are over 2 billion (yes, billion) Christians in the entire world. The majority of Christians reside in the United States. You are in no danger of being "taken over" or "forced" to give up your faith.

And I won't even start on the whole Christian nation stuff. It's not worth it because we'll never convince each other of anything.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Some of you are misunderstanding... this is not an argument that Christianity is being taken away ------ If you don't get it - I'm sorry.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I still don't know what you guys are crying about, the people of this nation are predominantly christian, but since it was founded purposefully without a national religion, it is not a Christian Nation! Also, how in the world can you think your being pushed out or removed from power when you are the majority?  You want this to be the land of the free, but only as long as the free are all like you? Sorry freedom doesn't work that way.

syfymom

Answer by syfymom at 8:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2009