Wasn't there supposed to be another march on DC today?

I thought I remembered that there was supposed to be a march on DC for the pro-reformers out there. Did that happen and if so, what were their numbers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL!! And the liberals say conservatives are incapable of organizing themselves and making an impact! :o)

The only thing I could find for "Pro-reform" rallies, was an under reported rally allegedly consisting of about 3000 people in Seattle, last week. The sites I found this on, blamed the liberal MSM for failing to adequately report that rally!!! HA!! HA!!

I find the liberal rally title of "Pro-Reform" rather humorous, because we ALL agree that there needs to be some kind of reform--just not what HR 3200 is proposing!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Hey...thats right. I wonder.....
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Oh yeah!! I was even on CNN a bit ago and didn't see a thing about it!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:59 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• YEP
    "Former Labor Secretary Reich's call for a march a week ago is now real. The march is on; 9/13/09 in DC. High stakes gambit. Turnout is essential. Maybe we can do something here in solidarity on the West Coast.." Aug 31st, 2009

I wonder too.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 8:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Oh Oh I found this!
    http://www.marchforhealthcare.com/
    We demand a public option. Let the president and congress know that we will not accept a watered down bill. Click on events to see locations that are confirmed for the march. We will need help to organize all of these rallies.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 8:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• ::insert crickets chirping here::

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:07 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I haven't watched the news all day, so I don't know what became of if. But I do remember a while ago when the 9/12 project was just getting the roll out the naysayers decided that they would march on the day after the 9/12 one. Should be interesting to compare the numbers.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:07 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• That's interesting Crissy. I went to your link and clicked the events and picked a couple of cities and it's telling me Invalid Event URL. Wonder why?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:10 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I think nine people showed up. Didn't you notice not many people on here today?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 13, 2009