how can we make extra money

my husband works sat and sunday 12 hour shifts -amkes about 1400 a month
he goes to school full time monday thru friday (gets out of school about 3pm)

i work at home babysitting monday thru thursday-only make 60 a week but only work till 3pm

we need extra money-so tired of being broke not being able to afford anything other than rent,gro, electric, water, phone and net.

My husband is in school for engineering so his classes are super hard and he has to study alot. is there anything else we can do? we live about 45 miles one wayfrom a big town so it takes awhile to get anywhere.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• Maybe you can take in other children to babysit? I did that for a while, until the kids I were watching went back to school!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 8:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Come and check out Scentsy candles this is a wonderful program that I can not say enough about. They are very easy to sale and a wonderful product. Take a look at this product and come and join a wonderful team.

http://www.scentsy.com/kblack
    patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 9:03 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Have you thought about working from home? I started an at home biz a few months back being home with my 5 and 2 year old boys and absolutely love it! The company I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• sell avon.. or even babysit... u may not want to do that...ummmm ohh i know apply to be a home and companion.... they pay good...
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I'm also with Scentsy!! I can vouch with patchthatpays...it's easy to do, and tons of fun!!! My hubby works and I stay home to raise our kids, so this income really helps!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Read your story, this is perfect for you. It'll work around your schedual, as long as you have 5 hours a week!!!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 11:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:46 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• You may also want to look into saving more of the money you've already got. I know it sounds silly but it does help. I joined Aisle19.com in April of this year, and I have SAVED almost $500.00. In addition to what we are already doing it has helped tremendously. If you are interested please PM me, and I will be happy to share the secret. Good Luck and I hope you find something that is right for you soon. Sierra
    Cheapsk8mom

Answer by Cheapsk8mom at 7:23 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my 23 month old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2009