If I want to make my own siggie....

Hey there,
If I want to make my own siggies (put pics on top of backgrounds and add borders on top,bottom and each side; do I need to download a program, like photo.net or can I do them in photobucket.com(basic eddition)???

Nynne

Asked by Nynne at 8:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You can do basic fun stuff like that in photobucket.com. You can also download paint.net for free right here and it's safe. There are groups here on CafeMom who will teach you how to use it. =)

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Also you can go to picnik. Think that's how you spell it. It's konda like photobucket. You just upload a pic you want and add borders and words. It's simple and free. That's what i use to make my siggies.
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 10:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Thank you guys :-)

I desided to download paint.net, not that I have anything against picnik, but I will need someone to teach me, and it seams I can find that here :-)

Nynne
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 7:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2009