Do people not actually READ posts and questions?

Is it just me or do a lot of people on here not really read questions or posts. They just go with the title or skim over the content and COMPLETELY miss the point of the post. Why don't people take the time to make sure they understand the point of the question or post BEFORE they reply? Are people really that lazy?

abbynzachsmommy

Asked by abbynzachsmommy at 8:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes people might not understand what the person is asking especially if there are a lot of typos. But I am sure sometimes it is just people skimming through! lol

Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 8:46 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• give an example
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Yep, I have seen it soo many times. I wish they would just read the question and post, sometimes the replies have very good in-site, but most just miss it and jump to something way off base...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I mostly just read the question, and skim the post. The question should have the bulk of the info anyway, so I go with that.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:59 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• If the heading of the post doesn't get me then i wont even click on it to read the additional information or post an answer
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Lazy maybe... or tired of the same old shi**
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 13, 2009