Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mad mad mad

Im so mad right now. My ex-husband is seperated from his bitch who likes to cuss and beat my kids. he drives a big rig and coming in this weekend and was gonna get the kids and spend his b.d. with them. Well I was having to wipe tears away once again because he called them and said hes spending friday night with her and will come and see them saturday. Once again they come last and all of a sudden after four months of actually being friends (me and him) hes treating me like the bad person just because hes talking to her. She has slandered them on myspace, cussed and beat them. And he doesnt care because hes just so desperate to get a piece of ass. I dont want them to see him saturday and they dont want to either. I think I will just be gone all day and not answer the phone. Im just sick to my stomach just thinking about her being in the picture again. This poor excuse of a woman is nothing but evil. cont....

Answer Question

Asked by heavenlypeace at 8:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 4 (37 Credits)
Answers (11)
  • cont...She has tried to take them away from me two times so I would have to pay child support. I have spent thousands in court fighting because of their sorry asses and its just a bunch of bull shit. How should I feel? What should I do? What would you do?

    Answer by heavenlypeace at 8:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • She beat your kids? Call the police, don't EVER let your kids near her again, tell him.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • we have been to court for that but he still has rights they say. shes not suposed to touch them but she did.

    Answer by heavenlypeace at 8:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • if she layed a FINGER onyour kids she needs to sit her ass behind bars after having sence knoked into her

    Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • Go back to court to modify parent time and tell the judge she beats them if it's true you will need proof like pictures and a police report and a doctors statement. If this really happened than as a mother it is your responsibility to protect them since dad is whipped ! and you should have some kind of documents stating this took place. You need to document everything, if you have been fighting them in court than you should know all this. I'm not trying to be rude just not sure why you would not make a big deal about her beating your kids, you could change the court order so that she is not allowed around your children or his visitation with the children is supervised.


    Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • idk why they would let her see them if she beats them, but if you have to let them see her again, and she does it again, you have to take them to the E.R. to get the abuse documented, they care so much more than the cops... even if there is no physical marks, you caould say you want them to document their emotional distress after being with her, honestly i would never let her around my kids and would prolly attack anyone who did that (not smart but what iw ould honestly do..)

    Answer by AmaliaD at 9:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • post here...I have pic. of hand prints but that was a couple years ago its been taken care of. The last time it happened the cop said its no big deal and its alright and I almost went to jail. This post isnt just to make a big deal about her hitting her I take care of it because I fight hell and high waters for my kids but Im writing because when hes not with her hes a good daddy. Gives extra money to help pay the dr. bills or for the ball games or whatever but when hes with her its a big nothing for my kids and all of a sudden me and him go from being civil to enemies again and he says im jealous which is not the case. I just want my kids treated right. He even told me he knows he was wrong all those years. 5 years of hell and my kids not having their daddy.

    Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • So just a question here, if he was a piece of shit father and husband for 5 years, what exactly made you think he'd change? Move on, if he sees the kids he sees them, if not let it go. Children are better off fatherless than having a piece of shit they call "dad". Find someone else to be a good male role model and their lives and move the hell on.


    Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:17 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • legalmommy101--we was married for 10 years and he was a good dad. He was with this other woman for 5 years and she wont let him do anything for the kids. I have moved on thank you. I am married to a wonderful man but that doesnt take the place of my kids having and wanting to see their daddy. My husband supports them in everything but they still want their dad to be a dad and im always stuck wiping the tears and coming up with answers to their questions.

    Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

  • So you are just choosing to let him hurt your children? It's a pattern that you should see by now. Woman comes around and he throws his kids to the side. You already know this. If he's not doing much with the kids then he's not their "daddy". Stop the visitation. If he wants to see them, he can go through court and when he does, he'll have to explain to the judge why he hasn't had anything to do with the kids while he's been with his gf. Don't blame the other woman, put the blame where it belongs, your ex hubby is a grown man who can make his own decisions. I stand by what I said, let it go.


    Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.