how can I contact a credit company to send me my statement?

We purchased soem furniture from hom furniture on a line of credit from citifinancial with a 6 months no payments no interest programs. We received a letter from citi talking about the new interest rates that will apply if we havent paid it off within the six months but we havent received an actual statement from them yet with like a remittance slip fro payment. Its been 6 weeks since we purchased the furniture and we are ready to pay it off but hom furniture says they have nothing to do with teh financing besides sending the application in. Does anyone know how I can get my account info when I dont even have any of teh account information since we are ready to pay it off?

katiekruschke

Asked by katiekruschke at 9:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• call citi and if you don't have the account number, they should be able to pull up your info based on the ssn of the person who applied for the account.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 9:07 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Calling the company should do it. They will probably need u to verify who u r.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 9:08 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• or you got a free couch set and they could be a scam.... hey tell me the number..... i want one!!! sike..... call the place or look it up on google.com
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• LOL I wish I got a free couch set ;)
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 7:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2009