Do you shave your arms?

I've been wondering if this would be a good idea to do. I know some women do it and I was wondering how many of you do. My hair is light on my arms, but there is quite a bit of it.
If you do, how often do you have to do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• No, never shaved my arms. I have light-colored hair, too.
    edcmyangels

Answer by edcmyangels at 9:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• No, and it weirds me out when I see women that shave their arms. If you start, you're going to have to do it ALL the time, light hair or not, because you end up with stubble all the time. YUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• use nair, bc if you shave you will have to do it everyother day and it will grow back dark and thick.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• shave a little area and see how it grows back it may get darker and u might have to keep doin it. But no i dont my hair is light brown not much of it though..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• No! It would be nice, but I would never keep up with it. I think it would be way more gross to have stubble on my arms...I'll stick with the way they are now. I'm sure no one notices my arm hair or really cares about it.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 9:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• DON'T DO IT! I have light hair to and its fine. I shaved my arms once in 6th grade..that was dumb.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I did it once was I was in 5th grade just cause the razor was lying on the side of the tub and everyone knew right away it was awful so no I wouldn't if I were you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I use an epilator on my arms. That way they're smooth all the time, I don't have the constant upkeep or stubble with shaving, and it comes back finer and thinner. I tried Veet and it melted my skin. So painful!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I started shaving my arms when I was on a swimming team. (All the olympic swimmers did it, so I thought it was the right thing to do... Ok I was 12 leave me alone. HA Ha HA) and I do it all the time now. When I can I try to use Nair or something like that because it keeps if off for longer. Mine never grew back dark or thicker, I just got so used to not having it, and I like it that way.
    emmas_mama07

Answer by emmas_mama07 at 3:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• mandielynn23
    use nair, bc if you shave you will have to do it everyother day and it will grow back dark and thick.

That is so absolutely UNTRUE!
    I only have to shave it once a week and I've found over the years it's becoming less and less. THe hair is just not even growing anymore. I hate ape arms on women and I too am fair, but I just don't like arm hair!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2009