Hey...Anyone watching the MTV music awards?

what just happened, I was just watching it and the baby started gettig fussy so I walked away to tend to her and Taylor Swift won the best new album or something and she won against Beyonce and someone yelled something about Beyonce and Taylor Swift looked like she wanted to cry...what hell did I miss????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• kayne west took the microphone from her while she was giving her acceptance speech and started saying how beyonce had the best music video and crap!!!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• He is such an arrogant racist ass hole! Kanye took the mic from her and said Beyonce's video was the best and she just looked like she was going to cry!
    Cass052005

Answer by Cass052005 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I didn't even know they still had the mtv music awards.....wow i guess i'm showing my age LOLLL Haven't watched mtv in yearrrrrrrrrrrrrs, ever since they removed the music and replaced it with reality shows is pretty much when i stopped watching it.

So why did kanye west do that??? no particular reason other than he's a moron(i'm assuming from your comments).
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 9:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Whadda PR*CK!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 9:50 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Kanye seems to think he is GOD. I don't think his comment was racially motivated. He just proved to the world, once again, that he lacks class.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Kanye west is out of his mind, i'm convinced of that.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 13, 2009