Why does Kanye West swear he can do whatever he wants?

I'm sure a lot of you saw/are watching the VMA's...so..why does this douchebag think he can do whatever he wants?

vanessa5470

Asked by vanessa5470 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• I have no clue. The man doesn't have the talent necessary to carry around an ego that big.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• B/c he is obviously an idiot!

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• whats crazy is that Beyonce will probable be the one apologizing tomorrow saying she had nothing to do with it
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:07 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• What happened? I missed it
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 10:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• because no ones kicked the crap out of him yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Because people allow him to get away with it.. He pulls stupid stunts and people give him the publicity he is craving. If people would quit buying his music and giving him the attention (Positive and negative) he'd fall off the face of the planet.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:35 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Because he makes millions being an a$$. Where drug dealers become music moguls .Hello what is wrong with this pic America? I can no longer watch these druggie drunk shows anymore. So fake and so we know who wins all the time now this. So I want more ratings. I say plant to get more ratings. i can feel it.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 12:48 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• He is the biggest douche in the public eye. It's a good thing that Beyonce has class and too bad for her that she had to give up her moment as well.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Yeah, I think he does it for publicity as well. I mean, we're talking about him aren't we?!? I can't stand him first of all. He's a jerk. I felt so terrible for her!! Maybe he started to get worried and think he wasn't going to get an award so had to do SOMETHING (and note: he DIDN'T win a damn thing!). He's an ass and I wish he'd just GO AWAY!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 9:39 AM on Sep. 14, 2009