how old was your baby when they learned to pull themselves up ??

like on the couch and stuff?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 10 months, just after he started being able to get himself into a sitting position. He would sit up in front of the couch and then lunge at it and pull himself up.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• my little girl can get into a sitting position and crawl and pulls herself up to stand, but im curious when she will start climbing UP onto the couch and stuff lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Like 9 months. Maybe 8. Sad I don't remember already!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• my DD started at 7/8 months to pull herself up to standing position and she just turned 9 months and can climb the stairs slowly but she can do it
    newmanswifey84

Answer by newmanswifey84 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• My son was 6 months when he started pulling up and 7 months when he started cruising
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:20 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Oh, do you mean to climb up on things? He didn't start climbing things like the couch and things like that until he was about a year (which is what stage we are in now... he climbs EVERYTHING)
    He learned the stairs to go up and down them at around 8 months
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:22 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• my oldest son started doing it 5/6 months. Id wake up with him sitting in his crib or staring at me telling me to wake up it was cute he never cried but he'd just stand there staring at me cooing. And he did it a lot in his playpen and when he started crwaling Id find him looking out the window.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• mommy of one i mean climbing on top of the couch or chairs... not standing up in cribs nd stuff :) thanks though lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2009