Google Profits, have you heard of this?

No good, don't sign up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• Its a scam! I tried this one and within a week, I lost 125 dollars.. when I was only suppose to be charged 2.50!
    MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 12:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• it has scamm all over it!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is how I bring in the bacon. It's super easy and loads of fun!!! My hubby works, and I stay home, so this income really helps to make ends meet. Scentsy really sells itself. As soon as someone smells it, they're sold!! If I can give more info, or help with any questions, just let me know.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:52 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• This is NOT a scam like that one is. This is amazing!! Try it!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2009