Aren't you sick of the "for Christians" questions?

Why cant they jsut be questions for everyone? It is so dividing and annoying! Why not just get a group and post it there? There cant be unity on this site if you exclude everyone else from a general question. I for one hate it. Its as if the rest of us dont have respectible morals or believes just b/c we dont serve your God. Just wanted to know who else was sick of the same old questions, "just for christians."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• nope! free speach, free religion!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• No, maybe they are trying not to offend people that don't believe as they do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• At first I thought you asked are you sick of the "For christmas" questions LOLLL I was going to say i've already seen christmas decos when i went out shopping today, so i guess it's not too early for that! LOL

I've seen for christian questions and they don't bother me. Even though I'm pagan, I will occasionally visit a question (as i was raised catholic) and if it's a question about a holiday or ceremony that I am familiar with I will answer respectfully. I've seen "for Pagans" and "for atheist" questions posted here too, i think it's just their way of giving a heads up that whatever the question is it's related to christianity. Not a big deal in my opinion.

Clearly, it's not a topic you are interested in, so why should it bother you so much?? Post a question of your own "just for annoyed people" and ask your own question or rant away LOL :)
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 10:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Can't you just ignore them?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• When I ask a question just for Christians it means that I want a Christian perspective. For example, if I was asking something in relation to "no sex before marriage", I would want to speak to other people that share that belief. I'm not offened if I see a question for "the Atheists" or a question for "the Pagans." I don't understand why it would bother you. Not to be rude, but if I direct a question to "Christians" then I am honestly going to disregard any responses from people who are not.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• You don't have to answer them, or look at them. Why are you prejudice against Christians? I've seen plenty of questions for Athiests and Pagans alike and since Christianity is the mainstream; I really am surprised you find this shocking at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• we ignore your ATHEISTS AND PAGANS QUESTIONS IGNORE OURS
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 11:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2009