We should all band Kanye West music !!!!!!!! What do you think ?

He should be KICKED out the VMA awards..

sirrera

Asked by sirrera at 10:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• sorry missed it. what happened?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• He doesn't have class, that's for sure.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 10:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• As a musician, he probably has access to bands already.

Perhaps you mean "ban"?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Yes I ment BAN I don't no how to fix it ...
    sirrera

Answer by sirrera at 10:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• anon, we all know what sirrera meant. I hate when people do that, ugh.

anyways, i think people should ban him. I never listened to his music anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I don't know why MTV even allows him to be on anything they are broadcasting he has proven quite a few times in the past he can't be trusted with what he says and is an attention seeking media whore. Had it been anyone else I guarantee they would have been escorted by security.. I mean think about it had Eminem pulled a stunt like this his butt would be thrown out and banned.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 12:37 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• how do you spell Kayne West? D O U C H E

okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:51 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Kanye is an arrogant prick and need to be put in his place, people should boycott his music and stop buying the crap.
    I don't see what is so great about him anyways, he fell off in my mind after 'Through the wire' all the other stuff was just to sell cds, it didn't have any meaning...just some words on a beat. I think the only reason he is considered a "good artist" is because he throws stuff together to sell a lot of cds and puts out club hits (you know the ones you play with the bass so loud you can't hear him, only the beat)
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 1:29 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• MTV allows him to come because they know that at least with him on the guest list something is bound to happen. Either he's gonna do some controversial performance or he's gonna pull some ignorant and possibly rude stunt like he did to poor Taylor Swift last night. Either way it will make people tune into MTV and their award shows which in turn make the company money. MTV's viewers/numbers have been down for years because they've gotten away from what put them on the map and that's the music and their videos. So when you want people to tune in it's always good to have someone there that will make it worth their while - good or bad. Obviously last night's many good performances (Bey's, Jay-Z's and the tribute to MJ) will only be out shadowed by Kanye's buffoonery but for MTV it will keep people talking for a few days and make them money.

Don't feed the trolls like Kanye and MTV! That's what they want.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• no hes a great!. ban him if you will.
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2009