being induced tuesday

but i been feeling like im on some type of drug but im not im dead sober it feels like im on happy pills has anyone else felt this

sariahsmommy1

Asked by sariahsmommy1 at 10:29 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• congratulationsYou will be fine just concentrate on getting that baby out focus focus focus

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I was induced for my first, I was really past my due date and I was happy too. Congratulations mommy!!!!!! I was so uncomfortable in that pregnancy after my labor then section the sofabed I slept for for a few weeks to avoid steps felt like it was a soft comfy cloud!!!!! I know what you mean.
    Anonymous

• Are you feeling contractions or other signs of labor?
    Do you have to be induced?
    When are you due?
    Are you healthy?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I'm being induced tomorrow and right now I'm having mixed emotions. I'm excited but nervous.
    _Momof3_

Answer by _Momof3_ at 10:40 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i dont feel diffrent like emotions i feel im on drugs but im not like i took some vicoden or perkaset but i didnt
    sariahsmommy1

Answer by sariahsmommy1 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• WAhoooooo ur baby will be born on my Birthday !!!!
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Yeah, I was like that when I was about to be induced. I was so happy it was almost painful, if that makes sense. Half of the day I felt like screaming....but in a crazy-happy way. I was really tired too....so it was a weird combo.

I think it mighthave been a mix of hormones and excitement. I still get like that at times, and my son is 7 weeks old. I've always had had hormone issues, I just got lucky during my pregnancy and they worked in my favor!

It could be a combo of excitement, anxiety, being tired, and hormones. Be glad it worked this way for you and not the other!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Donno why I posted anon lol
    MandiDueAug09

Answer by MandiDueAug09 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• u guys must not get the diffrence between emotions and feeling fucked up when ur not
    sariahsmommy1

Answer by sariahsmommy1 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2009