THE AUDIENCE BOOED KANYE WEST !!!!!

I am soooooo happyyyyyyy

sirrera

Asked by sirrera at 10:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• that was incredibly rude! What a jerk.
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 10:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• who on earth is kanye west and what happened?
    Applemama

Answer by Applemama at 10:50 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/09/13/kanye-west-storms-the-vmas-stage-during-taylor-swifts-speech/
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 10:52 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• lol apple mama are you an old lady or what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• What he did was so terrible. He deserved more than to be "booed" for that. He completely ruined that moment for that poor girl! I didn't actually get to watch the VMAs but after hearing about this a few minutes ago, I went on YouTube and looked it up. That was totally uncalled for and low.

Anon that was seriously rude.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:13 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• i've never heard any of KW's 'music', if that's what it is..i've only known of him because of his being an a**. what else would we expect from untalented life as low as he?
    now, i'm not a CW fan, either, and have no opinion of either bounce or little blondie..well, i guess i did, afterall. lol
    but, yes, it was very rude, and will probably just up his 'fan base'..and, widen the racial barrier between the two ladies's fans.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:17 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Thehairnazi......not sure what this has to do with the CW......Taylor swift (little blondie) is a country singer. And beyonce is a singer too. I don't listen to beyonce or Kanye but I know who they are, and I am not trying to be rude, but I kind of feel like u have to live under a rock not to at least know them by name. Especially Kanye West, he is a first class @ss.....often. He is the one that said Bush hates black people, after Katrina and I think he pulled a stunt at last years VMA's. Taylor swif has more class in her pinky and I think Beyonce wasnt happy too!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I'm glad Beyonce was classy enough to invite Swift back on stage when Beyonce won. Good for her.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:55 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• " but I kind of feel like u have to live under a rock not to at least know them by name."
    haha.i didn't say i didn't know them, silly, i said i didn't have an opinion..then called them by other names (not typos), and admitted to having an opinion , afterall. 'bounce' is what my dh calls her, because that's how she dances to him, lots of bouncing around.

also, i didn't say 'the CW'..i said 'CW'...ie: country western...who's living under a rock, hmmm? lol
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:12 AM on Sep. 14, 2009