what can I do about a clear runny nose?

she is on and antihistamine and nasal decongestant when it appears but is there anything I can do besides that?

ann_nunez

Asked by ann_nunez at 10:51 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• wipe it. The clear runny nose meens that the body is fighting off germs. When it gets green and the kid has it longer then a week, take them in to the doc. If she has it all the time you might want to talk to the doc about alergies
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 11:01 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• Stop giving the meds if it is just clear runny unless ur doc has her on them for something. my daughter is in daycare when she first started she had a runny nose for a year. Fighting germs keep a bib on and wipe it . Just be happy she isn't sick. You dont want to give her un needed meds they will stop the drainage and can actually make her sick.
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 11:04 PM on Sep. 13, 2009