No windows?

Would you live in a house with no windows?

There's one in the master bedroom, a small one in the kitchen, and a sky light in what would be my daughters room? lol does this sound like a crack house? I mean would you go crazy in a house with no windows?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is illegal to sell, rent, or lease a house/apartment that doesn't have a window in every bedroom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• It should be energy efficient!
    If you're renting ask the landlord if it's been painted, and cleaned, if it was a crackhouse or meth it will have the crap on the walls, and in the carpet. I would do some research just to be sure. GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:57 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• ya it might be a little dangerous to not have windows, how would you escape in an emergency? And imagine how stuffy it's going to be in there!. Unless it's under groud....
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• I HAVE to have light. I am not a mushroom, I need light, I would go freakin crazy!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:33 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• OMG....they may as well add padded walls because I would go nuts without more windows to let natural light into every single room!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:55 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Extra thought:
    Think of emergency exits if there ever happens to be a natural disaster, break-in, or fire and you are stuck in a windowless room and the only exit is the door, which leads to danger.
    Nope, I would not rent such a dwelling.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:56 AM on Sep. 14, 2009