Suggestions for 'Spicing things up?'

My SO and I have a great love life... Apparently so or I woldn't be 12 weeks pregnant! lol Bu recently I've wanted to add something to our bedroom life to spice things up, so it doesn't get dull or boring or turn into a routine! lol Any suggestions? I mean ANY?! lol Thanks!

Amy75972

Asked by Amy75972 at 11:13 PM on Sep. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Talk dirty! My baby loves that!! Or don't say anything AT ALL!! Just get nudey, walk up and initiate without a word at all. Try not to make a sound. It can be very erotic. And after just get up, get dressed and leave the room. I did this yesterday and it was amazing!! My hubby didn't know what to say and trust me it was enjoyable!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Go to an adult store and just get whatever seems interesting. Or if you are embarrased go online. Ask your friends i am sure they have some suggerstions
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• shouting

LoL, I answer this question so much I should get paid. strip for him. get a pole and dance. make love to music. dress up in a costume. use toys. blind fold him. initiate the sex. wake him up with sex. use food in bed like whipped cream, fruit, and edible body syrups.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:17 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• u can get knocked up without having a great luv life but since u r, i am sure you know how to do what it takes without r help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Sep. 13, 2009